|Our Price: £9.95(VAT Free)Earn 9 Loyalty Points|
Brand: Higher Nature
Higher Nature High Antioxidants Green Tea - Green tea is known to increase metabolic rate & maintain cardiovascular health & healthy cognitive function.
|Discounts apply to WHOLE of your order |
|£20 - £39.99 ||5% OFF |
|£40 - £59.99 ||10% OFF |
|£60 - £99.99 ||12% OFF |
|£100 Plus ||15% OFF |
| No coupon is needed. |
Higher Nature High Antioxidant Green TeaAntioxidant Health Supplement
Regular cups of Green tea are known to increase metabolic rate and maintain cardiovascular health and healthy cognitive function. This High Antioxidant Green Tea comes in convenient granules that dissolve instantly in hot water for a refreshing drink, anywhere, anytime. 1g provides a guaranteed minimum 2.5% (25mg) Green tea catechins. Contains lactose.
Make this a store cupboard staple for its marvellous health benefits! The catechins in green tea naturally contain antioxidants and also promote the number of beneficial bacteria in your gut making the environment less ‘attractive’ to potential invaders.
High Antioxidant Green Tea comes in convenient granules that instantly dissolve in hot water making a delicious and refreshing drink.
- Our Green Tea contains high levels of catechins known to naturally provide antioxidants
- Contains 15% catechins (6 times more than our previous tea) and 25% polyphenols
- It contains nine catechins in all, and especially EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate), the most important green tea antioxidant.
- Tastes delicious and dissolves completely in hot water
- Instantly dissolving tea which is lactose free
- Green tea extract is believed to be protective of DNA, protein and fats
- Naturally contains theanine which promotes GABA, a relaxing neurotransmitter
- A store cupboard staple!
- You will notice the pot weight has changed from 150g to 50g, this is due to the new recipe being much less dense than it was previously. However, you should still get approximately 150 cups per pot.
Green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract at minimum 15% catechins (minimum 150mg per g).
Sprinkle ½ level teaspoon of granules into a cup and add boiling water. Dissolves instantly for a delicious and refreshing cup of tea. If desired, add honey or other sweetening, and a slice of lemon. Serve hot or cold.
Keep out of reach of children. Ensure lid is tight and store in a cool, dry, steam-free environment as damp conditions can affect the product quality.
Vegan and Vegetarian
Customers who bought this item also bought: