Lamberts L-Phenylalanine 500mg (60 caps)
|Our Price: £12.95(Inc. 20% VAT)Earn 12 Loyalty Points|
Lamberts L-Phenylalanine 500mg is amino acid health supplement to elevate mood, decrease pain of arthritis,depression, menstrual cramps, migraines & Parkinson's.
We are currently offering 15% of all products. No coupon required. Price will be reduced when you put it in your basket.
Amino acids are classified as either essential or non-essential. Essential amino acids cannot be synthesised in the body and must be obtained from the diet, whereas non-essential amino acids, whilst still essential for health, can be synthesised in the body and are therefore not classified as 'essential'.
Phenylalanine is an essential amino acid and is the precursor for the amino acid tyrosine. Like tyrosine, it is the precursor for the neurotransmitters called catecholamines (adrenaline, noradrenaline and dopamine).
It may be helpful in alleviating symptoms as follows:
Phenylalanine is often used for and may be helpful in alleviating symptoms of:
Nutritional Supplement Recommended Intake:
1 capsule daily with water or fruit juice. An Amino Acid is best taken half an hour before any meal or at bedtime.
- Not to be used with MAO inhibitors (a type of anti-depressant medicine).
- Do not take if pregnant or breast feeding. Not to be taken by phenylketonuria sufferers (PKU).
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Store out of reach of young children.
- Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Although we take great care in what we say about products on this site, you should always read the manufacturer's label on the actual product carefully before taking supplements.
Nutritional Information per 1 capsule
Capsule Shell (Gelatin), Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.
Customers who bought this item also bought: