Lamberts L-Tyrosine 500mg (60 caps)
|Our Price: £12.95(Inc. 20% VAT)Earn 12 Loyalty Points|
Lamberts L-Tyrosine 500mg, Uses: Important support for healthy brain function
We are currently offering 15% of all products. No coupon required. Price will be reduced when you put it in your basket.
Amino acids are classified as either essential or non-essential. Essential amino acids cannot be synthesised in the body and must be obtained from the diet, wh
ereas non-essential amino acids, whilst still essential for health, can be synthesised in the body and are therefore not classified as 'essential'.
Tyrosine is considered a non-essential amino acid because the body can make it from phenylalanine. It is important to brain nutrition because it is a precursor of the neurotransmitters - dopamine, adrenaline and noradrenaline. It also acts as a precursor for certain hormones, including thyroxine and for the major human pigment melanin.
Tyrosine may be helpful in alleviating symptoms of:
Low blood pressure
Some of its functions include:
Tyrosine is used for making thyroid hormones
Tyrosine is a precursor to neurotransmitters noradrenalin (norepinephrine) and dopamine, which regulate mood.
(A deficiency of Tyrosine can lead to depression.)
Tyrosine is necessary for function of pituitary, thyroid and adrenal glands
Tyrosine is involved in metabolism of the amino acid phenylalanine.
Suppression of appetite
Nutritional Information per Daily Intake (1 capsule)
Capsule Shell (Gelatin), Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Cellulose.
Nutritional Supplement Recommended Intake:
1 to 4 capsules of L-Tyrosine 500mg daily with water or fruit juice. An amino acid is best taken half an hour before any meal or at bedtime.
- Not to be used with MAO inhibitors (a type of anti-depressant medicine), as it could lead to dangerously high blood pressure.
- Do not take if pregnant or breast feeding.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Store out of reach of young children.
- Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Although we take great care in what we say about products on this site, you should always read the manufacturer's label on the actual product carefully before taking supplements.
Customers who bought this item also bought: