|Our Price: £8.90(Inc. 20% VAT)Earn 8 Loyalty Points|
Lamberts Taurine 500mg helps the normal functioning of the heart, brain, eyes, gallbladder and vascular system.
We are currently offering 15% of all products. No coupon required. Price will be reduced when you put it in your basket.
Lamberts Taurine 500mgHealth Supplement
free form amino acid nutritional supplement
Taurine is a sulphur containing amino acid that, in adults, can be synthesised from cysteine when vitamin B6 and the mineral zinc are present.
Taurine is one of the most abundant amino acids in the body, and participates in the normal functioning of the heart, brain, eyes, gallbladder and vascular system.
- Taurine spray offers better absorption than capsules
- Studies have shown Taurine to reduce the oxidative damage caused by sunlight to the eyes
- Taurine helps stimulate the body's ability to clean up waste by-products that accumulate in the retina
- Taurine is necessary for night vision
- Taurine in combination with retinol protects lipids twice as much as retinol alone
- Diabetes increases the retina's requirements for Taurine
- Glucose rapidly decreases Taurine content of the retina
- As an antioxidant, Taurine appears to protect the lens against the development of 'sugar cataracts'
- Lowered levels of Taurine may be associated with zinc deficiency, excessive consumption of alcohol, physical or emotional stress, an overgrowth of candida, dysbiosis or imbalance in intestinal flora, 'leaky gut' syndrome and disorders of platelet formation.
Nutritional Supplement Recommended Intake:
1 to 3 capsules of Taurine daily with water or fruit juice. An amino acid is best taken half an hour before any meal or at bedtime.
- Do not take if pregnant or breast feeding.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Store out of reach of young children. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Although we take great care in what we say about products on this site, you should always read the manufacturer's label on the actual product carefully before taking supplements.
- Certain drugs, specifically certain tranquilizers and anti-inflammatory agents can inhibit the uptake of Taurine, and prolonged or excessive dosage of these drugs has been known to cause damage to the retina.
Nutritional Information per 1 capsule
Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.
Customers who bought this item also bought: