|Our Price: £18.95(Inc. 20% VAT)Earn 18 Loyalty Points|
Brand: Nutri Advanced
Serrapeptase is a potent proteolyticenzyme, which can be used to support inflammation, digestion and cardiovascular disease.
We are currently offering 15% of all products. No coupon required. Price will be reduced when you put it in your basket.
Nutri Serrapeptase 80,000iu VProduct Type: Nutritional Supplement
Serrapeptase is a potent proteolyticenzyme, which can be used to support inflammation, digestion and cardiovascular disease. Serrapeptase 80,000iu is enterically-coated, allowing the tablets to pass safely through the stomach before breaking down.
Each tablet typically contains: Serrapeptase (Serratiopeptidase) 50mg
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Calcium carbonate
- Dicalcium phosphate
- Lactose monohydrate
- Magnesium stearate
- Sodium carboxymethylcellulose
- Enteric coating (ethyl cellulose, ammonium hydroxide, medium chain
- 80,000 iu
- Serrapeptase is a proteolytic enzyme isolated from the micro-organism Serratia E15. Originally discovered in the silkworm, it is naturally processed and provides powerful support for inflammation.
- Serrapeptase supports the digestion of non-living tissue, blood clots, cysts, and arterial plaque and inflammation,with no gastrointestinal side effects.
- Enterically-coated to allow the tablets to pass safely through the stomach before breaking down.
Take 1-2 tablets per day on an empty stomach.
Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. If taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition,consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Do not take if gastritis, peptic or duodenal ulcers are present.
Contains ingredients derived from