|Our Price: £46.99(Inc. 20% VAT)Earn 46 Loyalty Points|
Because of its ability to make the best use of energy and thus burning fat stored by the body, useful for: Weight Loss Programmes, Energy and Endurance.
We are currently offering 15% of all products. No coupon required. Price will be reduced when you put it in your basket.
Solgar Carnitine Complex
Product Type: Nutritional Supplement
Nutritional Supplement Recommended Dosage:
As a food supplement for adults, two (2) tablets daily, between meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Nutritional Supplement Features:
- Carnitine’s most important known metabolic function is to transport long chain fatty acids into the mitochondria of muscle cells where they are oxidised and burned for energy.
- Carnitines also appear to help remove biological waste from the cell.
- New clinical studies have shown that as well as their individual qualities, carnitines have a remarkable synergistic effect. The combination has been shown to significantly increase an athlete's peak running speed, total work load and VO2 max, compared to individual carnitines and placebo. Furthermore, the combination formula was much more effective than placebo and individual carnitines in helping adults recover from physical, mental and emotional fatigue.
- Cardiac muscle is especially dependent upon this mechanism as an important source of metabolic energy.
- In addition carnitine plays a role in the production of heat (thermogenesis) of brown adipose tissue and in the regulation of glucose production (gluconeogenesis).
Since carnitine primarily regulates fat burning in the body those undergoing intensive physical training often choose to supplement with this product.
L-Carnitine may be helpful for:
and may be helpful in alleviating symptoms of:
Low thyroid function
Solgar Carnitine Complex contains Four distinct types of Carnitine:
- L-carnitine fumarate
- acetyl-L-carnitine arginate (ALCA)
- glycine propionyl-L-carnitine HCI (gPLC)
- acetyl-L-carnitine taurinate (ALC)
Solgar Carnitine Complex is suitable for vegans.
Nutritional Supplement Ingredients:
Two (2) Tablets of Solgar Carnitine Complex Provides:
L-Carnitine Fumarate 500mg (providing 280mg L-Carnitine)
ArginoCarn™ Acetyl-L-Carnitine 250mg
Arginate Dihydrochloride (providing 100mg Acetyl-L-Carnitine)
GlycoCarn™ Glycine Propionyl 250mg
L-Carnitine HCI (gPLC) (providing 150mg Propionyl-L-Carnitine)
L-Tauro™ Acetyl-L-Carnitine 250 mg
Taurinate Hydrochloride (providing 130mg Acetyl-L-Carnitine)
Solgar Carnitine Tablets are tableted with these natural ingredients:
Cellulose GumColour, Titanium Dioxide Glazing Agent, Hydroxproplmethyl cellulose Glycerin.